Thursday, June 10, 2010

My not so secret love

Most people already know my dirty little secret......

but in case you don't.....

I really, really love............



That's right. Hanson. I've been a fan since the Mmmbop days. And I have to say 5 albums later, they're still amazing. Anna Soderman totally agrees and she's awesome, so in turn that makes me awesome. Or something.

For the record, I have good taste in music! That sounded snobby. Some of my favs are: A Fine Frenzy, Ingrid Michaelson, Regina Spektor, She & Him, Jimmy Eat World, Ray Lamontagne, Muse, Coldplay, Guster, David Gray, etc. I can list more but I think you get the point.

If you haven't listened to Hanson since 1997, look em up. You can listen to their new album on myspace for free. I recommend listening to: Give a little, And I waited and Use me up.

Also, I can't wait for August because this is the first year in probably 15 years that they've done a summer tour and I don't have to freeze my butt off waiting in line to see them!

Enough about Hanson.

Other exciting things in my life.....one of my best friend's (Deidre Cullen) has her baby shower June 25th. Not only that but I get to see Corrie Anne McMillin for the first time in, I don't even know how long! It'll be a good weekend. I get to meet her bf finally. I get to see my sister all cute & preggers. Who, for the record, is pregnant with a BOY! Woohoo! After 3 girls, I think a boy is well deserved ;)

And........corncakes! You'll understand that comment if you watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/user/PomplamooseMusic#p/u/14/f-4ZwiW1cPs

3 comments:

aimee said...

Right there with you, Aim! i can't wait to pick this one up!!! And I SO want to see them on tour!

R.D. Thompson said...

Hanson is pure evil.

Braimee said...

Ryan!!! Your mom is pure evil! And HAVE YOU LISTENED TO them since Mmmbop?! I bet not.