Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pier 1

So....I got a job at Pier 1. Brad's not so sure it's a good thing. I have a TON of things I already plan on buying. Thanks to Biolife Plasma, I will have them soon enough! So far, the job is going great! I love the work, the atmosphere, the hours & the people. Plus, I love the merchandise, so it's easier for me to sell :) Here are some of the things I plan on buying....have fun looking!

I will be putting this pillow on our papasan chair, which has a honey yellow cushion. I haven't decided if the pillow behind this one will be gold or brown. What are you're thoughts?

I'm not a huge fan of china, or at least I wasn't when I got married BUT I do want to own a decorative dish set for nicer dinners. Our dining room colors are navy blue & gray. So, I want a neutral dish set. Anyways, here are the placemats, napkin rings and napkins to go with it. I haven't decided if the napkin will be brown or a blue. I would love gray, since I have navy blue placemats but they don't have any......I might have to shop somewhere else!









And last but not least, this BEAUTIFUL Kiona trunk WILL be in my house. We have TONS of blankets (because I'm always cold) and this beast will not only be gorgeous in my house but it will hold the overflow of blankets we have! Love it.

Anyways, that's all for now. Let me know if you have any ideas for mix matching things up! :)

2 comments:

Liz said...

Great taste, Aimee! It all looks fantastic!!

oh - and we're coming to Dubuque for ISI the last weekend of May, so we should come see your place!! We'll BOTH be there - yay! :)

Braimee said...

Okay! That would be awesome!