Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"Insomnia"

Last night, due to my recent "insomnia," I hit up Etsy. Bad idea. I whined inwardly as I looked at all of the things I COULDN'T own. Someday, though, someday I would like to own things from some of these people:

Raceytay-I really like her pictures. If I ever have a sunroom, library or maybe even a nursery in my future home, I will be buying numerous pictures from her to create a calm, serene, cozy little place to drink coffee & snuggle with a book. Yes, if my future home does not have a place for a sunroom or library, I will happily sneak away to my (Lord willing, future) baby's room....



I also recently discovered LunasaDesigns. I LOVE her jewerly but will probably never be able to afford most of the things I like....



Last, but not least, is Cocoricooo. My, oh my, did I want to shop after seeing these pieces. I've said for a long time, if I could own a closet full of tunics & fitted flannel shirts, I would be a VERY happy girl. Cocoricooo has awesome tunic pieces and I want them but again, expensive :(



Hope my boredom intrigued you in some way, shape or form :) Have a great day! I'm off to bake some cookies!

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

I love every single thing you posted. Etsy is a wonderful thing. Maybe we can get some magic money! :)

Braimee said...

Thanks, Ash! I love your blog too! Since I'm jobless it's been really fun to read & get ideas for crafts! :)